Our staff is happy to assist individuals, businesses, and government departments which need ink fingerprinting services in Atlanta. When you need ink fingerprints for prospective employees or licenses, Atlanta Notaries will provide you with a certified fingerprinting expert who can capture them quickly in a friendly and professional setting.
Who do we help with our ink fingerprinting service?
Many industries require fingerprint-based criminal record checks under state and federal law for employment or licenses. We know these industries well, so let us use our knowledge and experience to satisfy your business needs.
Some of the positions that commonly require Atlanta Fingerprinting include:
- Physicians & Nurses
- FINRA Professionals
- Mortgage Brokers
- Real Estate Agents
- Insurance Brokers
- Bank Employees
- Citizenship and Immigration Concerns
- Passports & South African Passport Renewals
- Adoptive & Foster Parents
- Teachers and Other School Employees
- Child Care Workers
- Children and Family Services Workers
- Home Health & Hospice Workers
- Nursing Home Employees
- Applicants for Concealed Firearm Permits
- Airline and Airport Employees
- Public Transportation Workers
- Transportation Workers
- Armed & Unarmed Guards
- Lottery Employees
- Law Student Bar Applicants
What should I expect when I’m being ink fingerprinted?
Our goal is to provide applicants with fast, simple, convenient and professional fingerprinting in Atlanta. Here is what you can expect from us:
- Professional facility
- No intimidating “booking” rooms
- Polite, courteous call center personnel
- Certified technicians who handle fingerprinting sessions
- No waiting–-you will be in and out in 10-15 minutes
Please note: Due to the range of conditions of an individual’s fingers, ink fingerprints are NOT guaranteed to be readable by fingerprint card readers used by the FBI and other processing companies. It is widely suggested that at least two fingerprint cards are submitted to these processors.
What should an employer or business expect from us?
- A hassle-free experience for your applicants
- Service tailored to your specific needs
- Faster responses and fewer rejections
- Accurate background information that you need in order to make a hiring decision
- No worries about fee collections and payment processing
- No equipment purchase or maintenance costs